Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) will apply on 25 May 2018. Accordingly, Mailex fulfills its obligation to the persons whose data it processes and asks you to read the information below.
Therefore, we would like you to know that:
[Dane Administratora] The administrator of your personal data, that is, the entity deciding how your personal data will be used is Mailex Paweł Mila with its registered office in Ruda Śląskie (41-703), at ul. Lipinska 4B/3
[Dane kontaktowe] If you would like more information about how your personal data is processed, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
[Cele i podstawa prawna przetwarzania danych osobowych] We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is:
– providing the best customer service;
– handling inquiries and requests that you send us (e.g. via the contact form);
– monitoring your activity on our websites;
– ensuring proper compliance with tax and accounting rules;
– carrying out statistical analyses;
– storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with legal obligations);
[Odbiorcy danych osobowych] Access to your personal data will be granted to authorized employees, administrators of IT systems who provide IT services to us, entities providing accounting and tax services to us, as well as other entities supporting in the provision of services electronically.
[Okres przetwarzania danych osobowych] Your personal data will be processed by us:
- for as long as it is possible to pursue claims relating to an electronic service contract binding on us,
- until you withdraw your consent in the scope of marketing, statistical and advertising activities. You can withdraw your consent at any time, e.g. by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- until you object to activities related to our legitimate interest.
In addition, for accountability purposes, we will retain data for the period during which we are required to retain the data or documents containing it in order to document compliance with legal requirements, including enabling public authorities to control compliance with them.
[Zakres uprawnień] You have the right to access your personal data and rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
[Skarga do organu nadzorczego] You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.